Booking Terms and Conditions
Please read all the terms and conditions and any written information shared with you before booking confirmation; as these form the basis of your booking contract with Kenzan Camps and Safaris. Terms “we, our, us” are used to refer to the company itself whereas terms “you, yours, their, he/she etc.” are used to refer to the booking person and to all those on behalf of whom the booking has been made.
By making a booking, you agree to accept all the terms and conditions stated here or provided along with your booking confirmation:
- You have read these and conditions and thus would be bound with them.
- You agree to provide complete and accurate information related to the booking.
- You are 18+ of age and that all the members of your group comply with the age restrictions declared for a particular purchase.
- You hold and accept responsibility to complete all the financials/payments for booking.
- Obligations may differ depending upon bookings, packages and organizers.
For All Bookings:
- Bookings are confirmed as you accept our quotation, pay a booking deposit and we have issued you a booking confirmation.
- We have the right to refuse to issue a confirmation and return your deposit at our sole discretion.
- Upon confirmation, we give you details of your booking. If you find that any of the details or information on booking confirmation is incorrect, you must advise us immediately so required changes could be made. If inaccuracies are not notified within 10 days of receiving details, changes may not be made later and it may affect your rights.
- Any special request for special arrangements should be mentioned at the time of booking. Confirm these requests in writing but there is no guarantee that all the requests could be fulfilled. We do not accept conditional bookings and thus failing to meet any special request would not be a breach of contract from our side.
- If you wish to make any changes to your booking, you must write to us as soon as possible. Although, we cannot guarantee to be able to make the changes requested at all times but we will try our best to assist you. Changes will be subject to applicable rate or any additional cost incurred.
- We ensure that all the information published on our website is correct. In case of any errors or changes, we will correct details and will reserve the right to change them. You must check booking prices and details related to your purchase before a booking is confirmed.
- All those booking with us should have proper insurance for coverage of any personal injury, medical expenses, accidents, damage, theft or death.
- Africa may not have conditions, facilities, security and service standards similar to your home town. So, you must adhere to the laws and regulations of this country.
- If for any reason, you need to return to your home town; we may not be able to give you a refund and your travel insurance should cover for you.
- You should be fit to travel and any member of your group with any medical problem or disability; we may advise you suitability of your chosen arrangements. If we are unable to accommodate that person properly, we shall not confirm your booking. If you have failed to provide us all the details related to that person at the time of booking, we shall not be held liable for any inconvenience and we may cancel booking with cancellation charges imposed on booking person.
- All guests choosing to stay with us should watch on their behaviour and conduct. We may terminate booking arrangements for anyone whose behaviour is likely to cause damage to any person or property. No refunds or coverage of costs would be given by us in case of termination of booking on account of an unacceptable behaviour.
- For any excursions or tours you book with a third party, your contract will be with them and we shall not be held responsible for anything that happens during the course of that tour.
- All the required passport, visa, immigration and health requirements applicable to your itinerary should be fulfilled by booking person and by all the members in the group. We will not accept any responsibility on us in case if you could not travel or incur any loss as result of your failure to comply with these formalities.
- We make all possible efforts to run your booking arrangements smoothly but if you have any complaints; please contact us as soon as possible. If your complaint is not settled, you may write a notice to us or can email us with your complete booking details and relevant information. Following this procedure would assist us in identifying and rectifying the problem as quick as possible. If you fail to inform us your concerns appropriately, this may affect our ability to solve your problem and also your rights within the contract.
- Low season rates and packages are subject to availability only. We reserve the right to amend prices of unsold packages and bookings at any time. Price of your bookings can have variations at any time because of a change in exchange rate, change in transportation cost or taxes, fees and dues.
- Many of our excursions and services are provided by third parties and in those cases suppliers’ own terms and conditions would apply. Copies of these terms and conditions can be provided on request.
- If you wish to cancel any confirmed booking, we must receive written notification by you. Following terms would apply:
- Cancelled 45 days prior to departure – Loss of deposit.
- Between 44-15 days prior to departure – 50% complete booking cost.
- Less than 15 days prior to departure – 100% complete booking cost.
- For bookings are made many months in advance, we may need to make changes or cancel bookings. We reserve the right to do so at any time. For major changes in bookings, we will inform you as soon as possible. Although for minor accommodation changes, we will give you accommodation of similar or higher standard. Travels would not be cancelled less than 30 days prior to departure (only except when you fail to pay or for reasons of force majeure). For major changes, you may accept alternative arrangements offered (with price difference refund if alternative has a lower value) or have your paid money refund. You should notify whether you accept the modification within 7 days of offer from us or not. If you fail to inform us, we will assume that you accept the alternative arrangements offered.